White Ghost Euphorbia:
Scientific name: Euphorbia lactea 'White Ghost'
Specimens are approximately between 6-10” in height, some with branching. Potted in a nursery pot in-store, or ships bare root. *Please specify in purchase notes if you prefer branching and we will accommodate while supplies last!*
1. Place your White Ghost in a location that receives bright, indirect sunlight. It thrives in full to partial sun exposure. Protect it from intense afternoon sunlight, especially during hot summer months.
2. This plant prefers warm temperatures between 65°F and 85°F. Avoid exposing it to extreme cold or frost, as it is sensitive to low temperatures.
3. Allow the soil to dry out partially between waterings. White Ghosts are drought-tolerant and prefer slightly drier conditions. Water thoroughly, ensuring the excess water drains out of the pot. Avoid watering too often as it can lead to root rot.
4. Plant your White Ghost in a well-draining cactus or succulent potting mix. It benefits from a mix that includes perlite or rocks to ensure good drainage.
5. Feed your plant sparingly with a balanced, diluted cactus or succulent fertilizer during the active growing season (spring and summer). We highly suggest our house blend plant food!
6. If your White Ghost becomes leggy or too tall to stand on its own, you can prune it back to maintain a more compact shape. Be cautious of the milky sap, which can be irritating to the skin and toxic if ingested. Wear gloves and take necessary precautions when handling.
7. an eye out for common succulent pests such as mealybugs or spider mites. If infestations occur, treat them promptly with an appropriate organic insecticidal soap or neem oil. We recommend our weekly preventative solution!
8. Euphorbia lactea 'White Ghost' contains a milky latex sap that can cause skin irritation and is toxic if ingested. Handle the plant with care and keep it away from curious pets or children.
9. During the winter, reduce watering and provide your White Ghost with slightly cooler temperatures around 50°F to 60°F to mimic its dormant period. Protect it from freezing temperatures and drafts.
This product is unavailable